Thursday, April 3, 2008

Here We Go!

Greetings Still-heads!

I'm writing to you on the eve of basic tracking for our full-length debut and, as expected, I can't seem to fall asleep. I'm currently zoned out here in front of my computer, enjoying "The Last Waltz," because Levon's grooves make the best late-night company. Can't wait to check out the new Stones flick. Which reminds me... have you heard the new Raconteurs album yet? I digress...

The point of this entry is to let you know that 2008 is shaping up to be a fine year for Running Still. I was fortunate enough to stumble upon this motley crew via Craig's List in early January, and we've been busy rockin' and rollin' ever since. It's exciting and inspiring to be part of a group with such great musicians, artists and human beings. But that's enough of that.

This record is going to flip you out. The tunes are fantastic, the band is tight, the ideas keep flowing, and we haven't even started recording yet. After it's finished, we'll be hitting the road to get the word out to every citizen of these here United States... and BEYOND!! You can expect to hear it digitally sometime in July, but all of you collectors will have to wait till August 19 for the hard copy.

That's it from me. Hope to meet you all at a show sometime soon, and thanks to everyone who joined us at Pianos a few weeks back! Until next time...

Peace, love, etc.,
Zach Jones, Esq.

No comments: